1 Hour Freezer Prep: Session 4
In this Prep Session, you’ll prepare these 6 family meals in just 1 hour:
Vegetarian Tortilla Soup (x2)
Honey Bourbon Chicken (x2)
Balsamic Roasted Beef (x2)
Description: This may be our easiest prep session to date. In less than 1 hour, you’ll crank out 6 vastly different freezer meals that are some of our most popular ones. These are some bigger batch recipes that are perfect for larger families. Two other bonuses are that all the recipes can be: 1) cooked in both the slow cooker or the Instant Pot, and 2) made gluten-free and dairy-free without sacrificing any flavor! Look for chuck roast and chicken breasts to go on sale and stock up for this session.
Are these meals gluten-free and/or dairy-free? We offer GF and DF options/substitutions for all of these meals.
Find all the nutrition facts for these recipes here.
Every Prep Session Includes:
- 1 hour step-by-step instructions to walk you through prepping your meals in the most efficient way possible.
- Organized grocery list to print and take shopping.
- Customized, pre-filled freezer meal labels that are ready for you to print and tape on your freezer meal.
- 3 amazing recipes specifically designed to freeze or make fresh. Included so you can make them on their own anytime! Each one makes 4-6 servings and sometimes more.
- Full nutritional information for every recipe.
- Gluten-free and dairy-free substitutions for most recipes.
- Serving and “Mix It Up” ideas to equip you with side dish options and alternative serving ideas for your freezer meals.
- Access to our private “Freezer Foodies” Facebook group where you can ask questions and find support from us and our members.
- Freezer Cooking Quick Start Guide filled with expert advice on how to prepare, package, and cook freezer meals safely and efficiently.
This is a digital product, meaning you can access it immediately on your digital device (ipad, phone, laptop as an interactive PDF) after purchase. It can also be easily printed at home.
For more information on our 1 Hour Freezer Prep Sessions, please visit: