1 Hour Freezer Prep: Session 3
In this Prep Session, you’ll prepare these 6 family meals in just 1 hour:
Fake Out Lasagna (x2)
Oven Roasted Pork Tenderloin (x2)
Chicken Parmesan Sliders (x2)
Description: Simple, delicious, and perfect for busy nights. This collection of recipes won't disappoint! Marinara sauce is a shared ingredient for four of the meals this round, so look for it on sale or make your own using our delicious Homemade Marinara Sauce recipe. You’re going to love the ease of these crowd-pleaser meals!
Are these meals gluten-free and/or dairy-free? We offer GF and DF options/substitutions for the Oven Roasted Pork Tenderloin and the Chicken Parm Sliders, but the Fake Out Lasagna is not GF-friendly or DF-friendly.
Find all the nutrition facts for these recipes here.
Every Prep Session Includes:
- 1 hour step-by-step instructions to walk you through prepping your meals in the most efficient way possible.
- Organized grocery list to print and take shopping.
- Customized, pre-filled freezer meal labels that are ready for you to print and tape on your freezer meal.
- 3 amazing recipes specifically designed to freeze or make fresh. Included so you can make them on their own anytime! Each one makes 4-6 servings and sometimes more.
- Full nutritional information for every recipe.
- Gluten-free and dairy-free substitutions for most recipes.
- Serving and “Mix It Up” ideas to equip you with side dish options and alternative serving ideas for your freezer meals.
- Access to our private “Freezer Foodies” Facebook group where you can ask questions and find support from us and our members.
- Freezer Cooking Quick Start Guide filled with expert advice on how to prepare, package, and cook freezer meals safely and efficiently.
This is a digital product, meaning you can access it immediately on your digital device (ipad, phone, laptop as an interactive PDF) after purchase. It can also be easily printed at home.
For more information and FAQ about our 1 Hour Freezer Prep Sessions, please visit: