1 Hour Freezer Prep: Session 2
In this Prep Session, you’ll prepare these 6 family meals in just 1 hour:
Tasty Tomato Bisque (x2)
Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches (x2)
Fiesta Lime Chicken Nachos (x2)
Description: These freezer meals are sure to please your family. Between a delicious homemade bisque, dippable hot sandwiches, and baked nachos, you’ll love the variety! Look for chuck roast and chicken breasts to go on sale to stock up for this session.
Are these meals gluten-free and/or dairy-free? We offer GF and DF options/substitutions for all of these meals.
Find all the nutrition facts for these recipes here.
Bonus! We did a live cooking demo of Session #2 here, so you can cook along with us.
Every Prep Session Includes:
- 1 hour step-by-step instructions to walk you through prepping your meals in the most efficient way possible.
- Organized grocery list to print and take shopping.
- Customized, pre-filled freezer meal labels that are ready for you to print and tape on your freezer meal.
- 3 amazing recipes specifically designed to freeze or make fresh. Included so you can make them on their own anytime! Each one makes 4-6 servings and sometimes more.
- Full nutritional information for every recipe.
- Gluten-free and dairy-free substitutions for most recipes.
- Serving and “Mix It Up” ideas to equip you with side dish options and alternative serving ideas for your freezer meals.
- Access to our private “Freezer Foodies” Facebook group where you can ask questions and find support from us and our members.
- Freezer Cooking Quick Start Guide filled with expert advice on how to prepare, package, and cook freezer meals safely and efficiently.
This is a digital product, meaning you can access it immediately on your digital device (ipad, phone, laptop as an interactive PDF) after purchase. It can also be easily printed at home.
For more information on our 1 Hour Freezer Prep Sessions, please visit: