1 Hour Freezer Prep: Session 1
In this Prep Session, you’ll prepare these 6 family meals in just 1 hour:
Oven Fried Parmesan Chicken Tenders (x2)
Meaty Marinara Sauce (x2)
Ham and Cheese Sliders (x2)
Description: Looking for kid-friendly recipes? You’ve come to the right Freezer Prep Session. These meals have been staples in our homes for years, as well as some of the most popular ones on our blog. They’ll all work great for your busy weeknights or as a freezer meal to take to someone in need. The chicken tenders even go straight from the freezer to the oven!
Are these meals gluten-free and/or dairy-free? Both the Chicken Tenders and Meaty Marinara Sauce can be made GF and DF, but the Ham and Cheese Sliders can't.
Find all the nutrition facts for these recipes here.
Every Prep Session Includes:
- 1 hour step-by-step instructions to walk you through prepping your meals in the most efficient way possible.
- Organized grocery list to print and take shopping.
- Customized, pre-filled freezer meal labels that are ready for you to print and tape on your freezer meal.
- 3 amazing recipes specifically designed to freeze or make fresh. Included so you can make them on their own anytime! Each recipes makes 4-6 servings and sometimes more.
- Full nutritional information for every recipe.
- Gluten-free and dairy-free substitutions for most recipes.
- Serving and “Mix It Up” ideas to equip you with side dish options and alternative serving ideas for your freezer meals.
- Access to our private “Freezer Foodies” Facebook group where you can ask questions and find support from us and our members.
- Freezer Cooking Quick Start Guide filled with expert advice on how to prepare, package, and cook freezer meals safely and efficiently.
This is a digital product, meaning you can access it immediately on your digital device (ipad, phone, laptop as an interactive PDF) after purchase. It can also be easily printed at home.
For more information on our 1 Hour Freezer Prep Sessions, please visit: